Cookies make browsing easier, more user-friendly and do not damage the browsing device.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the User during their visit to the Website in order to recognise them as a User, and to personalise their experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows this cookie to contact the User´s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User´s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User´s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
What cookies does www.visormed.com use and what are they for?
Below, we list all the cookies used by our website and what they are used for.
• Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access sites, creating and editing a profile, using security elements during browsing or storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Customisation cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user´s terminal, such as: the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: these are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer you.
• Advertising cookies: these are cookies which, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising space available on the website as effectively as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
• Third-party cookies: we use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.
Social network cookies
https://www.visormed.com/ incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to social networks from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User´s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User should refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies may be consulted are indicated below:
Changes in the Cookies Policy