Cookies make browsing easier, more user-friendly, and do not damage the browsing device.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the User during his/her visit to the Website in order to recognise him/her as a User, and personalise his/her experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after the Website. However, no cookie allows the cookie to contact the User´s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User´s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User´s private information to become part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
What cookies does www.visormed.com use and what are they for?
Below is a list of all the cookies used by our website and what they are used for.
• Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing sites with restricted access, creating and editing a profile, using security elements during navigation or storing content for video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalisation cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user´s terminal, such as: the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: are those which, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
• Advertising Cookies: are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
• Third party cookies: we use third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Cookies and social networks
https://www.visormed.com/ incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User´s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, and in each case they are responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. Users should refer to these policies for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the following links are provided to consult these privacy and/or cookie policies:
Change in cookies policy