These general sales conditions apply strictly to all sales of products made in Spain, including the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and Portugal by VISOR MEDICAL.
Any order placed on the VISOR MEDICAL website necessarily implies, as an essential, determining and indispensable condition, the Customer´s unreserved acceptance of VISOR MEDICAL´s General Terms of Sale in force on the day the corresponding order is placed. Furthermore, the Customer acknowledges that acceptance of these conditions will imply their application to the order to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent order, except in those cases where new conditions are brought to his attention by VISOR MEDICAL. The fact that VISOR MEDICAL does not use any of these conditions at any given time cannot be interpreted and will not be tantamount to renouncing recourse to them in the future or in the past.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all acts resulting from them, shall be subject to Spanish law, unless there are public order provisions to the contrary.
The prices published in VISOR MEDICAL are in Euros and are valid unless there is a typographical error. The prices in the product sheet do not include IVA. IVA will be applied directly on the ORDER DETAILS page, prior to formalising the purchase and any change in IVA rate will be automatically applied on this page.
Offers on products for sale in VISOR MEDICAL will be shown in the "Offers" section or will be indicated in the product sheet and, if not otherwise indicated, will be valid as long as they are shown on the screen.
3. AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
When placing the order, the customer can freely choose to pay for the purchases they make at VISOR MEDICAL by:
- Credit or Debit Card.
- Bank transfer, communicating previously in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org , where the way to proceed will be explained.
The offers presented by VISOR MEDICAL are valid within the limit of available stocks. VISOR MEDICAL reserves the right to modify the range of products depending on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.
The pictures, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are for guidance only and in no way commit the vendor VISOR MEDICAL.
• The products purchased will be delivered to the person and address indicated in the order.
• By default, invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the customer at the time of registration in VISOR MEDICAL.
• On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no exit or delivery of orders.
• However, their delay will not imply either cancellation of the order or compensation.
• An order is considered delivered when the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt. It is the customer´s responsibility to check the state of the goods on receipt and to indicate any anomalies on the delivery receipt.
6. RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
6.1 Return of goods
You have a maximum period of 14 calendar days from receipt of the product. Before carrying out the return, you must inform Visor Medical through the means provided on our contact page: www.visormed.com/en/contact
The product must be returned in perfect condition. Items that have been tampered with due to the sanitary and/or hygienic nature of our items cannot be returned. The cost of sending the return will be borne by the customer.
No refunds will be made without prior notice.
6.2 Order cancellation
If the cancellation of the order arrives before the departure of the goods the customer will not have any cost. In the case of a cancellation after the departure of the order, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs as well as the return costs of this same order.