These general conditions of sale apply strictly to all sales of products made in Spain, including the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and Portugal by VISOR MEDICAL.
Any order placed on the VISOR MEDICAL website necessarily implies, as an essential, determining and essential condition, the unreserved acceptance by the Customer of VISOR MEDICAL´s General Conditions of Sale in force on the day on which the corresponding order is placed. Furthermore, the Customer acknowledges that acceptance of these conditions shall imply their application to the order to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent order, with the exception of those cases in which new conditions are brought to its attention by VISOR MEDICAL. VISOR MEDICAL´s failure to have recourse at any time to any of these conditions shall not be construed as or be equivalent to waiving recourse to them in the future or in the past.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all acts that are a consequence of them, shall be subject to Spanish law, unless there are public policy provisions to the contrary.
The prices published in VISOR MEDICAL are in Euros and are valid unless there is a typographical error. The prices in the product sheet do NOT include VAT. VAT will be applied directly on the ORDER DETAILS page, prior to formalising the purchase and any change in the VAT rate will be applied automatically on this page.
Offers on products for sale on VISOR MEDICAL will be displayed in the "Offers" section or indicated on the product sheet and, if not otherwise indicated, will be valid as long as they are displayed on the screen.
3. Different Payment methods
When placing the order, the customer is free to choose to pay for purchases made at VISOR MEDICAL by means of:
- Credit card.
- Bank transfer. This payment method is only available to registered users of the website.
Offers made by VISOR MEDICAL are valid within the limit of available stocks. VISOR MEDICAL reserves the right to modify the range of items according to the constraints imposed by its suppliers.
The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are for guidance only and do not commit the seller VISOR MEDICAL in any way.
• The purchased items will be delivered to the person and address indicated in the order.
• By default, invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the customer when registering with VISOR MEDICAL.
• On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, there will be no shipments or deliveries.
• However, its delay shall not entail either cancellation of the order or compensation.
• An order is considered delivered when the carrier delivers the parcel(s) to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is the customer´s responsibility to check the condition of the goods on receipt and to indicate any anomalies on the delivery note.
• For deliveries outside mainland Spain, please contact us.
6. Return and cancellation policies
6.1 Return of goods
You have a maximum period of 14 calendar days from receipt of the item. Before returning the product, you must inform Visor Medical through the means provided on our contact page: www.visormed.com/es/contacto .
The item must be returned in perfect condition. Items that have been tampered with cannot be returned due to the sanitary and/or hygienic nature of our products. The cost of the return shipment shall be borne by the customer.
No refunds will be made without prior notification.
6.2 Order cancellation
If the order cancellation is made before the goods are dispatched, the customer shall not incur any costs. In the case of a cancellation after the order has been dispatched, the customer shall bear the shipping costs as well as the costs of returning the same order.