Respecting the provisions of current legislation, https://www.visormed.com/ undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GPRD).
• Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
• Royal Ordinance 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
• Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
• Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Digital Guarantees ( LOPDGDD )
IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The controller of the personal data collected on https://www.visormed.com/ is: VISOR FALL ARREST NETS S.L, with VAT number: B54613930, whose representative is: MARAVILLAS VIUDES PERELLO (hereinafter also the Controller). Their contact details are as follows:
Dirección: Calle LOS ALAMOS, N.9, P.I LOS BARRIOS
LAS HEREDADES/ ROJALES
Email de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected by https://www.visormed.com/, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the Responsible of the treatment, with the purpose of being able to facilitate, to make agile and to fulfill the commitments established between https://www.visormed.com/ and the User or the maintenance of the relation that is established in the forms that this one fills up, or to take care of a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User´s personal data will be subject to the following principles as set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User´s consent will be required at all times, after being informed in a completely transparent manner of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
• Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Principle of Data minimisation: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
• Priciple of Accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
• Principle of limitation of the storing period: personal data will only be maintained in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
• Principle of proactive responsibility: the data controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed on https://www.visormed.com/ are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
For the registration, purchase and management of guarantees, we will base the processing of personal data on the execution of the purchase contract or within the framework of the pre-contractual relationship. For the sending of commercial information we will base the processing on your consent. https://www.visormed.com/ undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide his or her data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he or she will be informed if the completion of any of these forms is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA ARE INTENDED
We collect personally identifiable information that is voluntarily given to us during the registration process. Visor Medical collects personal information when you register or place an order. We also collect information, for example, when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback, or register to receive our newsletter, your email address and, if applicable, your name will be used for Visor Medical´s own marketing purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Cancellation of registration is possible at any time.
In addition, in order to comply with users´ requests, you may be asked for the following information: name and surname, address, e-mail address, date of birth, contact telephone number, and payment method details.
Visor Medical automatically collects and stores certain information about user activity within our website. The collection of this information allows us to provide you with services and features that are best suited to your needs.
Personal data are collected and managed by https://www.visormed.com/ in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to deal with a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for the commercial purpose of personalisation, operations and statistics, and activities related to the corporate purpose of https://www.visormed.com/ de, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and browsing of the Website.
RETENTION PERIODS FOR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: The time necessary to carry out the contracted activities, or until the User requests its deletion. At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The User´s personal data may be shared with third parties (e.g. transport companies, banks,...) and will be processed and used by them only for the purpose for which we have your consent.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by https://www.visormed.com/. In the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorised it.
SECRECY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
https://www.visormed.com/ undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Website has a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or unencrypted.
However, since https://www.visormed.com/ cannot guarantee the inexpugnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who access personal data fraudulently, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a breach of personal data security occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
RIGHTS ARISING FROM THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User may exercise the following rights recognised in the RGPD against the Data Controller:
• Right of access: This is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not https://www.visormed.com/ is processing his or her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the processing that https://www.visormed.com/ has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned.
• Right of rectification: This is the user´s right to have his or her personal data modified if they are found to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
• Right of erasure (right to be forgotten): This is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his or her personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the user opposes the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue it;
the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of the data, the data controller must, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject´s request for the deletion of any link to those personal data.
• Right to limitation of processing: This is the right of the User to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The user has the right to obtain limitation of the processing when he or she contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the data controller no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs it to make claims; and when the user has opposed the processing.
• Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another Data Controller. Wherever technically possible, the data controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
• Right of opposition: This is the right of the user to not have his personal data processed or to have them stopped by https://www.visormed.com/
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on the automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his or her rights by writing to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-", specifying:
• Name, surnames of the User and a copy of the ID card. In those cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that accredits the identity.
• Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
• Address for notification purposes.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
• Every document confirming the request made.
This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to the websites of third parties other than https://www.visormed.com/, and which are therefore not operated by https://www.visormed.com/. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, and in each case will be responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
COMPLAINTS TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his or her personal data is being processed, he or she shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he or she has his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).